* Loud Noise Restriction After 9:00 PM
1. Inform the following of the date and time of the party and the street(s) being closed:
-- Carver County Sheriff's Dispatch: 952-361-1231 -- Ridgeview Medical Center: 952-442-2191 -- Waconia Fire Department: 952-442-2316
2. The street does need to be barricaded. Barricades may be obtained from Public Services between the hours of 7 a.m. – 3 p.m., Monday through Friday. A $100.00 deposit is required. The deposit will be refunded upon return of all barricades in good condition within 72 hours from the date of the event. Public Services –(952) 442-2615.
3. Street must remain accessible to emergency vehicles at all times.
4. Additionally: -- No stakes or penetration may be made through the asphalt. -- Barricades that can easily be removed must be used. -- No penetration by stakes, poles, posts in or behind boulevard without first checking with Gopher State One. 651 454-0002 -- All garbage and debris must be disposed of properly. -- No disposal of anything in storm sewers. -- Any marking on the street can be done in chalk or washable material. No paint or permanent markings may be used.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field