Join us at Safari Island for our 2015 open house. Regardless if you are a current member, a former member, or have never been to the facility, it will be a great opportunity to come visit and see all that we have to offer! Read on...
The Waconia Fire Department is asking for your help to raise money to buy equipment that could one day save the lives of those served. Read on...
The City has a number of projects going on this year. Click below for updates for the listed projects.
- Highway 5 Project This project is the City's improvement project through Waconia along Highway 5 from Olive Street to just west of the City's limits.
- 2015 : This project includes several parts, including:
- reconstruction of 1st Street, 2nd Street, and Vine Street on the west side of downtown
- reconfiguration of Municipal Lot #1 reconstruction
- improvements to Fountain Park
- continued storm water reuse project near Bayview Elementary
- ravine stabilization north of 5th Street, lining storm sewer
- repairing of storm sewer at Brook Peterson Park
- extension of a trail from Old Beach Lane east to the City's boundary
- replacement of playground equipment at Bent Creek Park
- trail construction in Interlaken 7th Addition to Reitz Lake Park