As a result of the storm last night, the City's compost site will be open until 2:00 p.m. today, July 18. We will also be open on Monday, July 20, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Read on...
The City has a number of projects going on this year. Click below for updates for the listed projects.
- Highway 5 Project This project is the City's improvement project through Waconia along Highway 5 from Olive Street to just west of the City's limits.
- 2015 : This project includes several parts, including:
- reconstruction of 1st Street, 2nd Street, and Vine Street on the west side of downtown
- reconfiguration of Municipal Lot #1 reconstruction
- improvements to Fountain Park
- continued storm water reuse project near Bayview Elementary
- ravine stabilization north of 5th Street, lining storm sewer
- repairing of storm sewer at Brook Peterson Park
- extension of a trail from Old Beach Lane east to the City's boundary
- replacement of playground equipment at Bent Creek Park
- trail construction in Interlaken 7th Addition to Reitz Lake Park